Sunday, July 18, 2010

August is gonna be a mad month


Sup guys,

Just thought I'd let you know what's been going on in the world of Billy Coyne - Two Headed Productions. July has been a month of much relaxation, and preparation for projects in August.

Starting early in July I've taken on a talented screenwriter and collaborating on a creature feature. I can't say much but think "GHOULIES" meets "NORTH" with a monkey paw twist. Sounds bizarre but I'm really thrilled about this project.

In addition I've been sculpting, and coming up with a ton of illustrations for a zombie project in August. Creating a character throughout the story that deteriates, and by the end he's a ghastly character, and a ton of gory gun shots blasts.



Plus I just got a phone call to work on a short creating eye FX, a ton of gore FX with an old buddy of mine in the beginning of August.

Plus I'm getting into the fashion / garment business with a really good friend of mine. I can't talk about it that much but, I've been designing a ton of woman's clothing.

But I'm really gonna try and give weekly blogs about work, life, and what's going on in the world of the Coyne

No comments:

Post a Comment