Wednesday, September 1, 2010

PROMO, BEAUTY MAKE-UPS, and SLIT THROATS





Above is the demo for DEADZONE MAGAZINE, check out the September issue that feature's my new promo.

Viper Productions is at the helm of DEADZONE. In charge is Richard Myles, and Mischa Perez, who introduced us to, "MENTAL SCARS". A real fun film, and I recommend picking up this title for fans of the genre.






This past weekend I was up in Leominster, MA and worked on a show flexing my beauty make-up skills. It was a blast we had some incredible ladies that took part in a Hot Rod / bikini shoot. Then later that night an elegant runway show.




The most recent gig I'm taking on I'm in pre-production on a project that's gonna start principal photography later this month. Taking on a 'slasher' flick, as of right now, I'm on the verge of completing the script breakdown.

The make-up effects are going to be a blast, I really can't talk to much about the production, but I can say that it is gonna have an early 80's type of vibe, set in a rural setting.

Tomorrow I have a meeting with some folks that own a t-shirt company, talking about "SOUTHIE" t-shirts, and sweaters, also incorporating a gothic element , for some t-shirt designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment